One of my clients, the successful international relocation company, is looking for a new colleague to their team, a Logistic/Move Coordinator for their
– relocation services for the EMEA region.
- Creating and administrating moving files for individual jobs.
- Booking and coordinating appropriate services (transport, agents, additionals, etc.) included in the scope of services agreed with the client.
- Arranging insurance for customer’s personal effects when applicable and dealing with insurance claims when they occur.
- Arranging export and import customs procedures by collecting the relevant documents and information.
- Communicating with customers/accounts concerning moving details such as schedule confirmation (start of operations, loading/unloading, etc.), required information, any changes or unexpected events, etc.
- Communicating with the Operations Manager in order to coordinate moving activities (packing/unpacking, loading, storage, delivery, etc.).
- Registering costs accruals related to jobs into the company database and the timely up-dating of the company database.
- Controlling/approving incoming invoices for services ordered in relation to jobs.
- Following the Perfect Move internal principles for all coordinated jobs.
- Running all necessary reports (such as tonnage, etc..) from teh company database on a regular basis.
- Issuing invoices for services provided in accordance with client’s approved quotation.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years within forwarding/logistics is necessary.
- Excellent English spoken and written (another language is a plus).
- Advanced level of Czech language is a must.
- Problem solving/anticipation, ability to react quickly and manage stressful situations.
- Flexibility and responsibility.
- Good organization skills and attention to details.
- Great communication and negotiations skills.
- Knowledge of PC skills.
- Willingness to work independently but also being a team player .
- Ability to start immediately.
- Interesting working opportunity within international stable company
- Great and positive working environment
In case of interest please provide us with your professional resume in English language.
email@example.com, 00420 724 726 888